Here you can read some news that is intended for both members and the general public.
Here you can find a number of news items from our portfolio companies.
To read the full article, just click on the title.
- Making drugs is more polluting than making cars — this green chemicals startup has raised €6.5m to change that
- CarbonX raises growth funding to counter graphite shortages in the battery industry
- Amsterdam-based sustainable lingerie brand Soft Revolt bags €1M
- RTI Blockchain Receives 2.5 Million Euro Investment from Leading Parties to Strengthen Position in the Logistics Sector
- Dutch startup The Selection Lab raises €1.25M for further development of its assessment technology
- Caldera Medical Acquires Atlantic Therapeutics to Expand Portfolio in Women’s Health
- Thirona Raises €7,5 Million New Financing to Accelerate the Adoption of its Breakthrough Innovations for Precision Medicine
- Meer diversiteit in venture capital in drie stappen
- Borski: Female venture capitalists are key to female innovation
- FemTech is a double-edged sword. Here’s how to use it the right way
- Our portfolio company Prolira – DeltaScan obtained FDA clearance for the DeltaScan Brain State Monitor
- Aviation startup Aiir Innovations raises over €2.1M to transform engine maintenance
- Borski Fund announces €5M investment from Visa Foundation
- Change.Inc heeft Simone genomineerd tot Today’s Changemaker binnen het Thema: Impact beleggen
- Parfumado raises €3.2 million to become the leading perfume and beauty sampling platform in Europe