Here you can read some news that is intended for both members and the general public.
Pension funds and the government have a role to play in closing the innovation gap.
AxonIQ raises a € 6M series A led by AVP to expand the engineering and commercial teams and accelerate growth, in particular in the US Amsterdam,
Xavier de Pauw has joined the Advisory Board of Blanco on February 1. As an alumnus of Merrill Lynch and co-founder and CEO of a digital bank, De
Here you can find a number of news items from our portfolio companies.
To read the full article, just click on the title.
- Our portfolio company Prolira – DeltaScan obtained FDA clearance for the DeltaScan Brain State Monitor
- Aviation startup Aiir Innovations raises over €2.1M to transform engine maintenance
- Borski Fund announces €5M investment from Visa Foundation
- Change.Inc heeft Simone genomineerd tot Today’s Changemaker binnen het Thema: Impact beleggen
- Parfumado raises €3.2 million to become the leading perfume and beauty sampling platform in Europe
- Borski fund en Rabobank investeren samen €1,5 miljoen in A.I. opzegservice Closure
- Dit zijn de meest inclusieve leiders van 2021
- BORSKI FUND IJVERT VOOR MEER FINANCIERING VOOR VROUWELIJKE ENTREPRENEURS
- Mind the gap: Gender lens investing gathers pace
- Gendergelijkheid in de investeringswereld: deze 3 gaten zijn nog altijd aanwezig
- Women’s health tech inne raises $10 million to expand its hormone-tracking tech from fertility to perimenopause
- The Fabricant secures Series A funding to build wardrobe of the metaverse
- Simone Brummelhuis – Jury for the M&A Diversity Award 2021
- 2021, what a year it has been!
- Growth capital investment for Prolira for roll-out of brain state monitoring to hospitals